Saturday, March 27, 2010

My "New" Niece :DD

One of my main reasons for coming to Shanghai is to visit my new niece! She is one month and one day old today!! Her birthday is on February 26th. A Pisces then. Just like someone else I know <3. As you can see, she is soooo cute! Super duper tiny. And never makes a noise. My cousin and his wife says she almost never cries. She is healthy and smiling. I am so happy for them!!

I only know her Chinese name, but I am trying to see if I can give her an English name. :)


IM on the go with Messenger on your phone. Try now.

1 comment:

  1. hehe "new"

    man! i can't keep up with your poses!!
    she....doesn't look like a girl yet :D hehehee
    muk muk!

    ohhh i have a few english names in mind. but i'm not giving them away :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete