Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shanghai Expo 2010

Thanks for all the comments from facebook and blogspot! I have them both linked to my email so I receive notices every time you leave a comment! It's great to hear from you guys! I have a ton of pictures to go through and I know the content on this blog is still a bit thin. I've barely gotten into ChengDu let alone Shanghai, but I will get through all of my photos and destinations when I have more time! I'm busy having so much fun here! :)

Today, I'm going into the Shanghai Expo. It opens on May 1st to the general public, but my family pulled some strings and got us some passes. It's all about connections here it seems. I can't wait to photograph all the amazing pavilions! Check out this website for a preview http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/03/shanghai_prepares_for_expo_201.html

Live connected with Messenger on your phone Learn more.

2 comments:

  1. Those preview photos look so cool! Enjoy your visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoyoyo!!! let me know if those "things" for the expo is built yet?? I heard a lot of the stuff is not complete. my parents and aunt/uncle are going in May and they want to know if it's worth it to go this early!! :D thx!

    ReplyDelete